Wednesday, February 15, 2006

New Finn, New Blog

When I was a kid, Jennifer Roberts (now Marbury) and I were inseparable. When we were about 7, we used to make 'giggle juice' out of anything and everything we could find in the cupboard and force my brother to drink it (sorry Alec).

We used to play for hours and hours in my house, her house, her grandmother Omi's house, various swimming pools and beaches all over Nassau and Rose Island. Once, on a sleep-over at her house, we thought it would be a good idea to sleep in the hammock on the porch. I don't think I have ever had a more uncomfortable night's sleep in my life. Especially since we gave up on the hammock and transferred to the waterbed. Ugh. Fun though...

Anyway, Jen and I were best buds growing up. She went to Scotland, I went to England, she went back to Nassau then off to Rhode Island (School of Design, no less), I stayed in England blah blah blah...and so it was that we have been out of touch for a while. Couple of emails have been back-and-forthing over the past few years but now Jen and her husband Roger have just had a baby - Finn Benjamin Roberts Marbury - and they are blogging about it here: Baby Marbury

Babies and Blogging - Everyone is doing it!

:)

No comments: