Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Adventures with Daddy - Butt of the Joke

Maia and Pat were playing on the bed.

Pat playfully smacked her on the bottom, saying "I'm smacking your bottom! I'm smacking your bottom!"

Maia ran through to me (in the other room, folding laundry) and said "Daddy was smacking my bottom!" in a hilarious faux-outraged voice. So I said "If you don't want Daddy to smack your bottom, then go through and say 'That's not nice, Daddy. Don't smack my bottom." She did.

Pat then pinched her bottom, all the while saying "I'm pinching your bottom! I'm pinching your bottom!"

Again, Maia ran through to me. "Daddy is pinching my bottom!". So again I said "If you don't want Daddy to pinch your bottom, go through and say 'That's not nice, Daddy. Don't pinch my bottom." She did.

Then she looked at Pat sternly and said

"Kiss it. Kiss my bottom!"

Through tears of laughter, he did.


No comments: